Friday, April 15, 2005

Internet, let's never fight again.

I have been remiss lately in my inclusion of bizarre outbound links. Long the trademark of my posts, I've been a little negligent lately, so I shall try to make amends. We've missed out on people getting the slimy plaudits they deserve, as well as a fashion mogul's secrets to a thinner, healthier, more horse-filled you, and, um... a teacher climbing a mountain with a washing machine on his back. Need a recipe for the perfect pork martini? Really, really, want to visit the mousepad museum?

And just when you thought you wasted all the time there is on the internet, you stumble across a thing like this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Decided to get into the Blogging vein and it seems to suit my prose style better than traditional bindings. Check it out if you like: http://abscess.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Ahhh... all those links... that brings me back!

I'll bet there's a pork martini party going on somewhere in Manhattan this week. We should find it.