Friday, April 08, 2005

I'm blinding you, with science!

Just when I thought the original science belt was the unrivaled zenith of ostentatious belt technology, Brooklyn's Flatbush Mall answers back with a thunderous, "Oh, hell no! We can do far worse than that!" As a side-effect, or rather, an unexpected and pleasant result of today's travels (see above), I am now the proud owner of a (and if you're not familiar with these already, then I will only ever do justice with a picture) computerized belt buckle that scrolls the word "SCIENCE" across the front in bright blue letters.

EDIT: Oh, wait, I found a site that has pictures of what I'm talking about (though they want a WHOLE LOT more money than what I spent). Behold!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Question mark: can you program it to say different things? I assume not, but either way, "science" scrolling slowly across your crotch is about the hottest thing I can imagine.

Anonymous said...

Oh, you can totally program it to say different things:

"Write whatever you want and let it scroll across the screen! Your name , your number, your hood! Stand out in the club without a bottle of bubb. Scroll on playa.

Can store up to 6 messages
Up to 256 characters per message
Scrolls from left to right AND
Scrolls up and down or BLINKS"

ATF

Anonymous said...

Yes, this is the perfect accessory for the man who would be pope.