Saturday, November 25, 2006

Good Times with the Goodmans

Thanksgiving can be kind of a tough time for me. And not just because the Lions always lose. This is a holiday for family, and if I can't be with them, I'd usually rather occupy myself with something entirely different.

But this year Andrew would hear none of it, so I was brought to Woodbury, Connecticut for his family's holiday dinner. The best part about this story is that there really isn't much to tell: we made food, joked around, his mother made us sing Dona Nobis Pachem together in the kitchen, and we ate too much. That's pretty much it. And you know what? It was great, and I'm really glad I went.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

although it's been quite a while since i've seen any of the goodmans, i've got to say that i can't see a BAD time being had at the goodman homestead--at least from my limited experience:) lucky boy.