Sunday, May 22, 2005

The Brooklyn Hotel

Even though we're down one roomate (RIP, James Thromboidimous Heably), it seems like we've had enough people come through for a weekend here and there that the place is always full of folks. And by "full," I of course mean, "nowhere near full" because this place is huge. We've had the lion's share of visitors, and that makes yours truly a happy camper. This weekend it was Andrea K, a friend from my U of M days (who is on the poster for, and performed in, this event) crashing at our place, and a good deal of fun was had (see above). Anyways, my point in writing this is that I really, really love the fact that our apartment can accomodate visitors so easily -- especially when some of you NYC cats be living in shoeboxes, showers all up in your kitchens so you can make eggs while shampooing and what not. That's just wrong. Wait---what was I saying?

No comments: