Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Well, that used to be good news.

I was informed today that my microscopy and imaging hero, Dr. Bechara Kachar, saw our lab's most recent paper, and more specifically, my pictures therein. He said, I am told, that he really liked the pictures and found them convincing.

Which was great to hear for about six and a half seconds, before I realized that the guy whose work I've been trying to match will probably see my stuff in the future. Hooray for more pressure!

Le Sigh.

p.s. Yes, these were the same pictures I didn't find convincing and asked that we hold off on publishing, which now have been described as "convincing" by the reviewers and Dr. Kachar. So maybe I just don't know what I'm talking about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kudos and more kudos! You are definitely your most demanding critic, so stop and take the praise you so richly deserve. (And yes, I am biased.) (And proud.)