Thursday, May 04, 2006

Three things you must learn

1) Avoid Da Hip Hop Witch! Seriously. I know, I know, you look at the box and you see the amazing line-up of hip hop talent in the credits. And you see the funny plotline described on the back. DO NOT BE FOOLED! Da Hip Hop Witch will hurt your soul!

2) Do not call me during Lost. Why does this happen? You have 167 other hours in the week you could call me, and you don't. You all call on Wednesday from 9-10:02, when I am watching with rapt attention as a fabulous story unfolds. That story does not benefit from your making my phone vibrate.

3) If you ever have a dream wherein Chauncey Billups joins you and and a bunch of strangers for dinner at a restaurant, don't let those strangers be rude to Chauncey - even if you get the sense those people are supposed to be your friends. Asking him about basketball again and again - like whether he prefers to face Cleveland or Washington - will make his face melt and he'll slide backward through the wall on his chair while you end up in a Museum with peanut butter on your feet. Just trust me on this one. Obviously LeBron and the Cavs would be the better choice.

No comments: