Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Oct. 31 is coming!



Is there any good night for a curse? Um...let me check my calendar. How's Thursday for you? Anyways, despite whatever nonsense scheduling advice Castlevania II: Simon's Quest might have to offer, Halloween is coming! I can't wait! I woke up today with the song "this is halloween" stuck in my head, and I downloaded and listened to the Mercury Theater's radio production of Bram Stoker's Dracula, which is available here for free. Now I kind of really want to watch that old cartoon version of Sleepy Hollow. Oh, this is my favorite time of year!

Update: Sometimes I do love the internet. Here are the two best parts of that same cartoon telling of the Headless Horseman, the song which tells the legend and the final chase scene, courtesy of Youtube. You can't reason with a headless man.

1 comment:

Mango Pancakes said...

Guess what, I don't think they really celebrate Halloween in South America! Too bad, I guess I'll have to be Mistico next year...