Saturday, July 29, 2006

Advanced social awkwardness 101: I barfed on the 6 line



When it says "take medication with food," trust me. Take the medication with food. Also, while I'm sparing you the details (they are gross), I will say this much: I have a burgeoning theory that people in situations such as mine put off some sort of "bad things are about to happen" pheremone, because as soon as I knew I was going to vomit, everybody else seemed to know what was going down. Or coming up, as the case may have been. Way to let me by and pretend not to be fazed, subway riders.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is better, the story or the picture?

Mango Pancakes said...

Omg...I kind of want to know the details. Is that weird?

Also, I'm obviously WAY behind in your posts. But I have 10 days at my parents' house and no job, so I should be set.