Tuesday, March 07, 2006

NYC Spring Break 4: So, anyways...

I tried alcohol for the first time! That stuff is GREAT!

No, no, just kidding - I was born a teetotaller, and I'll die a teetotaller. We thought this would make a good picture. Think I can get an endorsement contract for beer?

I figure I should spend at least one post describing what I actually did while in New York*. I got to spend time with some very dear friends and my eldest sister. I was able to enjoy NYC nightlife - including a Detroit-themed bar (?) and a 1960's living-room-themed bar - and walks around the city, both with the lovely Athena. I just plain had a wonderful time in a place of great fun and culture.

*When in New York City, Dr. Science stays at the Royal Regency Funthena Arms Hotel. The Regency Funthena: It's where you stay, because you're me. You most certainly miss it a lot already.

No comments: