Thursday, January 17, 2008

Oh, internet. Don't ever change.



Man, I'd forgotten how amazing Engrish.com is. And speaking of wonderful ways to spend (cough waste cough) time when you're frustrated from work and preparing for your upcoming interviews, did I mention I met the guy who draws the Perry Bible Fellowship? Actually, I take that back. I'm pretty sure the guy who does the perry bible fellowship played a joke on the bookstore and sent some dude off the street (who may or may not have been stoned), because when people would say, "hey, we love your website!" he'd look really confused and respond, "Website? Oh...yeah. Lot of good stuff on that...website."

Also worth checking out if you've got "spare" time:
GORGEOUS TINY CHICKEN MACHINE SHOW with your host Kiko This is first on the list because if you haven't seen it then you are a bad person. Watch both episodes.

Got a big bag of crabs? Here's an idea for you.

I LOVE YOU EGGS "Eggs I really love you, like the skies above." Um...what? Oh, and carrots, too.

The Meth Minute 39 is a series of short, really odd and funny cartoons. "Watermelon Nights" is amazing, and "Mike Tyson's Brunch Out" is a classic.

30 Hornets annihilate 30,000 Bees Honestly the most insane thing I have seen to come out of nature in a long time. Who knew hornets were such killing machines?

Enjoy!

No comments: