Wednesday, December 19, 2007

HALLO-WHOA this update is late
















Yeah, so as I find myself listening to the Mountain Goats' song "This year" on a daily basis for its resounding chorus of "I am going to make it through this year if it kills me," it appears my blog updates have been absent for some time from my "Oh good lord get this done right now" list. But after a harrowing trip to New Jersey this evening (feel free to go ahead and die, New Jersey) I decided to do some end-of-the-year updating. So here are a whole bunch of pictures from halloween! Sorry they're not getting the treatment they deserve. Also, hooray for mermaid dog!

1 comment:

Mango Pancakes said...

Yay! Hello again, and happy holidays! Three things:

1. I heart the Mountain Goats!

2. I know that mermaid fabric..

3. I'm back in the country! Let's be in touch soon!