Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Patty Freakin' McGuire, that's who.





I suppose it's only fair. I've got to revise my previous stance on facebook (i.e. "Guns don't kill people, Facebook kills people"). After all, a "foolish consistency," says Emerson, "is the hobgoblin of a little mind."

You know when the last time was I used that quote? About the same time I last saw Patty McGuire - my junior year of high school. Through the creepy magic of facebook, we got back in contact, and when she happened to be coming to new york, we were able to arrange to have brunch in Brooklyn.

Patty's awesome. Always has been. Funny, smart, and super creative. It'd been what, 10 years? 11?

Nicely done, Facebook. You've won this round.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww... The Asian Monkey! Of course see she is beautiful as always and I'm also glad you got to see her! 12 years since graduation... Yikes!